- An important comment on Bloomberg.com, one of the world’s financial and investment hotspots: “What the world really needs is population growth.” Even big finance is wondering about the reduction of production and consumption from which the world, especially the West, will suffer.
- Poland. The government’s Family 500+ program has supported the raising of 6.6 million children and contributed considerably to reducing poverty by increasing the birth rate.
- Russia is discussing new measures to combat population decline, as well as new laws banning pro-abortion and anti-family advertisements and messages.
- The vast majority of doctors and nurses throughout New Zealand do not wish to take part in euthanasia procedures. Meanwhile, an analysis reveals that the deeper doctors go into residency, the more they oppose euthanasia.
- United Kingdom. A study was published on the reduced effectiveness of drugs that block puberty in boys and girls: that is, the study concludes that it is not chemical pills that can solve the problems of gender dysphoria, but rather the care and education offered by parents and psychologists.
- Even the 500 most influential feminists in the United States are convinced of this, and during their online congress they reiterated that transgenderism is outright absurd.
- Along the same line, in defense of human dignity and the biological nature of the sexes, is the Congress of the North American state of Arkansas, which, even after the veto of the governor, the Republican Asa Hutchinson, has reiterated the rightness of the law that prohibits clinical trials and “gender transition” practices for children and the young.
- The next spokesperson for US food supermarket chain Walmart will be an 18-year-old boy with Down syndrome.